We strive to protect the privacy of users of our service.
We may process data about your use of our service ('usage data'). Usage data may include your name, address, company name, identification, publicly available social media profile information, email. The source of usage data is our analytics tracking system. This usage data may be processed for the purpose of analyzing the use of the Salebot service. The legal basis for such processing is our legitimate interests, namely monitoring and improving our service and services.
How we use your personal data:The data we process largely depends on the interaction between you and Salebot, most of which can be divided into the following categories:
Using the software as a Salebot service.
When you use the Salebot Software as a service ('Services'), we store all content that you provide, including, but not limited to, accounts created for team members, files, images, project information and any other information that you provide.
Use of the SiteWhen you use the Site, we may process this kind of information:
Types of processed information:
Salebot Customers ("Customers"): name, address, company name, identification, publicly available social media profile information, email, IT information (IP addresses, usage data, browser data); financial information (credit card details, account details, payment information). We use a third-party service provider to process payment transactions.
Purchase of a Basic subscription,“Standard”, "Premium"When you purchase Basic subscriptions,“Standard", "Premium", we collect information to process your payment and create your customer account. This information includes name, email address, physical address, phone number, and company name. We use a third-party service provider to process payment transactions.
User-generated contentWe give you the opportunity to leave a review, suggestion or report a problem. We are not responsible for the confidentiality of any information that you decide to publish on the Site, including in our chat rooms, or for the accuracy of any information contained in these publications. Any information that you disclose becomes publicly available and we cannot be responsible for its confidentiality.
Data provided for our Clients and by our ClientsWhen you use our Services, you can import into our system personal information that you have requested from your users, customers, potential customers, contacts on social networks and messaging platforms (collectively referred to as "Subscribers") or others. Wedo not have a direct relationship with your Subscribers or any other person other than you, and for this reason you are responsible for ensuring that you have the appropriate permission and legal basis to collect and process information about these persons. As part of our Services, we may use the Subscriber information we receive from you.For information about how we use personal information related to Subscribers, please read this Agreement information collected automatically.
Our servers may automatically record certain information about how you use our Site (we call this information "Log Data"), including information about both Customers and casual visitors. The log data may include information such as the user`s Internet Protocol (IP) address, the type of device and browser, the operating system, the pages or functions of our Site that the User viewed, and the time spent on these pages or functions, the frequency with which the user uses the Site, search terms, links on our Site that the user clicked or used, and other statistical data. Salebot and our partners may use various technologies to collect and store information when you use our Services, including the use of pixels. Log files and the information provided may constitute personal information.
Confidential personal informationIn accordance with the following paragraph, we ask you not to send or disclose to us any confidential personal information (for example, social security numbers, information relating to racial or ethnic origin, political views, religion or other beliefs, health status, biometric or genetic characteristics, criminal history or union membership) on or through the Services or otherwise.
If you do not consent to the processing and use of such confidential personal information, you should not provide it. You can use your data protection rights to object to or restrict the processing of this confidential personal information or delete such information, as detailed below in the section "Your Data Protection Rights and Choices".
PURPOSE OF DATA COLLECTIONFor service operations:
- - for operation, maintenance, administration and service improvement;
- - to manage your account in the Services and communicate with you, if you have one, including by sending you Service announcements, technical notifications, updates, security warnings, as well as support messages and administrative messages;
- - to process payments that you make through the Services;
- - to better understand your needs and interests and personalize your experience using the Services;
- - to send you information about the Services by e-mail to respond to your requests, questions and feedback related to the Services.
- - to communicate with you.
If you request information from us, register with the Services or participate in our surveys, promotions or events, we may send you marketing messages related to Salebot, if permitted by law, but we will give you the opportunity to opt out.
Administration and analysis: we use the information received to administer the Service and the Site, and we analyze (and may involve third parties for analysis) This information is used to improve the Site and the Service, expanding their functionality and adapting them to user requests.
To analyze trends, administer the Site, track user movements on the Site, display targeted advertising and collect demographic information about our user base as a whole.
With your consent. We may use or share your personal information with your consent, for example, when you allow us to publish your reviews or recommendations on our Site or you agree to third-party marketing. communications.
To create depersonalized data for analytics. We may de-identify personal information. We de-identify personal information, excluding information that makes the data personally identifiable to you, and use this de-identified data for our legitimate business purposes.
For compliance, fraud prevention and security. We use your personal information if we deem it necessary or appropriate to ensure compliance with the terms governing the Services; protect our rights, privacy, safety or property and/or you or others; and protect, investigate and prevent fraudulent, malicious, unauthorized, unethical or illegal activities.
To provide, maintain and improve the Services we offer.
Your personal data may also be disclosed to our service providers so that they can provide their services to us. Relevant service providers include hosted website services, hosting and related services, traffic management and content delivery, email services, feedback and reviews.
- Service providers. We may hire third-party companies and individuals to administer and provide Services on our behalf (for example, to process bill and credit card payments, customer support, hosting, email delivery, and database management). These third parties are allowed to use personal information about you only to perform these tasks only for legitimate business purposes in accordance with the terms of the agreement (agreements) that we have with such service providers, and for no other purpose.
- Professional consultants. We may disclose your personal information to professional consultants, such as lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurance companies, when necessary in the course of their professional services to us.
- Business transfers. As our business develops, we can sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, personal information may be part of the transferred assets. You acknowledge and agree that any successor or buyer of Salebot (or its assets) will continue to have the right to use your personal information and other information in accordance with the terms of this PrivacyPolicy. In addition, Salebot may also disclose aggregated personal information to describe our Services to potential buyers or business partners.
- Compliance with laws and law enforcement; Protection and security. Salebot may disclose information about you to government or law enforcement agencies or individuals as required by law, and disclose and use such information as we deem necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws and legal requirements and lawsuits, such as responding to subpoenas or requests from government authorities; enforce the terms governing the Services; protect our rights, privacy, security or property and/or you or others; and protect, investigate and prevent fraudulent, malicious, unauthorized, unethical or illegal activities.
YOUR RIGHTS TO DATA PROTECTION AND CHOICEYou have the following rights:
- - If you would like to access your personal information that Salebot collects, you can do so at any time by contacting us using the contact information provided in the "How to Contact Us" section below.
- - Salebot account holders can view, update, correct or delete personal information in their registration profile by logging into their account. Salebot account holders can also contact us to complete the above or if you have additional requests or questions
- - If you are an EU resident, you can object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information, or request the transfer of your personal information, if technically possible. Again, you can exercise these rights by contacting us using the contact information below.
- - Similarly, if you are an EU resident, if we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of your consent will not affect the legality of any processing that we carried out before your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information carried out legally.
- You have the right to file a complaint with the data protection authority about the collection and use of your personal information by us.
- We respond to all requests we receive from individuals who wish to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws. Access to the data is controlled by our customers. Salebot is not directly related to persons whose personal information is contained in User fields processed by our Service. A person who seeks access or attempts to correct, change or delete personal information provided by our users must send their request directly to the Client.
SAVING INFORMATIONWe will retain the personal information we process on behalf of our Customers for as long as necessary to provide our Services, or indefinitely to fulfill our legal obligations, resolve disputes, prevent abuse, and enforce our agreements. If required by law, we will delete personal information by deleting it from our database.
SAFETYNotification of a security breach
If a security breach leads to an unauthorized intrusion into our system that significantly affects you or your subscribers, Salebot will notify you as soon as possible, and later inform you of the actions we have taken in response.